Wednesday 8 January 2014

-

The first week of school is not as intense or something that I imagined before. it wss pretty normal. the new people are not retarded, so the class isn't that noisy. The studies are not hard so far, well of course since it's the first week.

Now Im just enjoying something that I couldn't do after chinese new year. Yea. Hang out with that person. There's a new boy that she's looking at sometime now.But no matter,  since things will end soon.

I have to think more about myself more than others. Therefore this is the only thing I can do. If there's another way, I would of course like to hear it. But so far only have one option. 

Im not a good friend in the first place, so I don't think there's any reason why I must stick together with that person.

Let's see what happened at this time last year. It's must have been so hard, even though I can remember the exact thing,I remember I said to myself that,' it's bad, thrust me'. I believe in myself of course. So it's better not to look at the past now. I might go 'Wow'.

Let it be great until the end.

Such memory.Much regret. Wow

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯