Monday 6 January 2014

-

After looking back at my holiday, actually there's nothing but silence. So, there's nothing to tell.

I forgot to mention something at the last post.So basically the wish I posted a month ago, succeeded . But seems like, a week ago, i already get used to the life where I don't see her anymore. when she told me she's staying here, I was surprised, don't know to be happy or sad. Well I posted the reason why already.

So, I have decided what to do now. I'll do what I previously planned. I plan to do it a day or 2 before the CNY holiday. Well if I can remember.

It's quite embarrassing for me to do confess my feeling towards someone who rejects me twice though. Well rather than just leaving her without reason, I don't feel nice about it too. So, now just... be my old self.  Let's guess some way of rejection I can get from her.

1)  Study year, cannot get into this relationship.
2)  I'm already with someone.
3)  I just broke up.
4)  Not in mood of relationship.
5)  You're not my type.
6)  Cannot imagine you as mine
7)   You.My.Best.Friend, so cannot.
8)   I hate you, confess so many time still don't know the answer.
9)  Sorry.
10)  I don't know. (Then follow either 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 or any combination from (1)-(9) prediction)

The worst scenario will be 1,2,3,8,10. Where there'll be no long conversation since I'll just say, 'Sorry I can't be you friend anymore.' or '....bye.' or ' 'explain my life' then goodbye.'

Any how, I'll end up ignore her. Any answer, even if it's not as what I predicted. Simple.

And that's when this blog will end.

I hope at that day, everything, especially the time is right.

That reminds me of this song. Please do listen to it whole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puu2Enbb4bs

Long life Daft Punk!

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯