Monday 6 January 2014

-

Things have gotten different now after my end year holiday.  I'll write the detail about it next time though, since im using phone now.
The different thing is that,I seemed to ignore that girl. The reason's that, I don't want to have the same feelings that I had last year again.
It seems like a little bad for me to do such things to her, since she has done nothing wrong.
Well beside of giving me the most f*** ed up reason of saying im her best friend so relationship should not change. and lied. and others that I can't seem to recall.
The past holiday has made me forgot about all the incidents I had that year. Just like heaven of course. 
Of course after relaxing for too long, we don't feel like want to tackle the challenges we have before again. And that's the reason why.
I don't know if it is the best thing to do for now. In her mind, probably she would only think 'why I seem to be different'.
Of course she does not have the idea why. well except if she reads my blog of course. but of course she doesn't know about this.
Seems like this blog's gonna meet its end soon.

I don't know what to say no  more.

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯