Sunday 19 January 2014

-

If rejection do takes place, today is the last day of me going out with her.

Well I enjoyed today. I hope that this isn't the last time for me and her to go out together.

I really want things to go smooth. I can only wish for it. Making it into reality? None other than god has the power to do so.

What can I do in order not to lost her? What must I have in order for that not to happen? What it takes?

1) Money?
2) Fate?
3) Luck?
4) Fame?
5) Future?

I have nothing else to type, cause everything's almost the same from any other day.

(If the worst had happened) 
If you are the 'she' that I've been referring to since the beginning, I apologize for being such a terrible friend. You have many other friends, be close with them, I'm sure they are much better than me.


☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯