Tuesday 21 January 2014

-

Today I stressed more than usual. I don't know why but, my breath gets deeper and so my hear beat gets faster. Sweating too. Is it about the same matter?

Perhaps yes. But, not the same topic that I usually stressed up on. I felt like... somethings bad has happened. What happened?

That feeling came again, the feeling of her having somebody already. I don't know why, but it's so strong. The feeling it's so strong that some unusual things is happening to me. I just don't know why it's so strong today.

But I have the basic feelings. From observation and experience. How she reply things and her action makes me feel uncomfortable.

I hope nothing like this happens until this Saturday. That's the day by the way. And the day before it's the day my IGCSE results will come out. I hope I can get straight As so that the fees for my school can be 40% less. At that day, I'll have my Chemistry test too. So this Friday and Saturday will be a very big day for me. I hope everything goes well in that 2 days.

I'm scared about these things. But I think my fear it's mostly concentrated on the problem I have towards her instead of the exam's result.

Today's been a rough evening for me. I hope tomorrow will be better.

-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯