Sunday 26 January 2014

-4-

Her statement is wrong. I mean it's not 100% wrong, but still.

I was carried away for sometime. and I began to realise.  what I want to search for is a caring and loving person that can make the relationship stay strong and long.

Let's set a scenario where I just met a girl, as so the girl just met me for the first time. and a month or two passed. and like each other.

i won't immediately confess my feelings since both of us like each other. I mean, we just met. I might not know her inner characteristics and dark side. and if I get together with her, there might be a chance where I just realise her dark side. if i don't like her dark side. There's no choice but to break up of course.  and we won't be talking to each other again.

a month or two is not enough for me. at least half a year will do.

now back to reality.  she said it's hard to find someone that you like, likes you too. I'll describe it by Gold.  you went to hunt for gold. but, the gold that you want is a big chuck type without any other element in it. It's hard to find of course. and on the way you search for this big chuck of gold, you found this tiny tiny gold that stucks to the rocks. you threw it away, thinking you want to hunt for the one that is bigger and has no any other elements in it. and for days...months.. perhaps a year or two, you found one. you're so happy with it, since finding a big chuck of pure gold is very  hard.

but try to compare with the tiny tiny gold you found before. if you accumulate it, and melt it, it will be still gold right?  it may be bigger or smaller, but that's not the idea. in the end, both tiny tiny bit gold and the gold chuck will be made into something right? Let's say you made both of the gold into 2 different ring, but same size. can you sell the ring that you melted from the rare big chunk of gold higher prize than the one you made from the tiny tiny piece of gold that you found in the rocks?

No. their size matters, not how rare they are found. (Except the gold you found in another planet).

what im trying to say is, eventhough it's rare to find one, does it benefit you more?

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯