Sunday 26 January 2014

-3-

I don't like it how it goes now. even though everything is not yot yet solved. she's now different from any other day. She's like start do avoid? awkward infront of me?

look, she's being awkward now. I still approach her normally. but she seems not to. I begin to hate her personality now. but I'll still continue to fire the missiles.this is just the beginning. the war may take sometime.

if it's true she liked that guy, means I might hate her. cause the person she like might be the person I hate for quite sometime.  but it's her life.

one of her statement was that, 'it's hard to find someone that likes you and you also like that person'.  and since it's happening to her now, and therefore she's too carried away to it.

I believed her for a day. but then after that,  I realised... she was wrong.

-3-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯