Monday 27 January 2014

-5-

So, no matter if you like the guy that likes you too, in the end it will be the same if we were to get together. Just learn to love, that's all she has to do. She might be with him, the 'rare' one and they will be together. What's the different, if we get together? The end will be the same, 'love each other'.

There's no saying that if you are together with someone that likes you too, you can be get happily forever after.

Okay, back to the main part.

I would say she's too carried away due to this 'like the person that likes you too'. I mean like...I feel like, she can just dump me as a friend than leaving him,her guy.

It's like, my first rejection was because she doesn't want to lose me as a friend. But now, she can just throw me away easily. I was like telling her that, if we can't get together, I can't be her friend. But she replied me easily with 'if you wanna step away from my life, acting like stranger...... that's fine with me'. That's so depressing ya know?I was like hoping her to think about it. I didn't know that she's  driven far away due to this. I mean, she doesn't seem to care about me now. It's like she kept me and then, let me go off like this?... Just like pig slaughtering, you care about your pigs, and the pigs loves you too, but they didn't know that in the end , their master will sell them off for their meat. As long as the farmer gets money, they will sell their pigs. So if she gets a guy, she'll forget about me, and let me go off.....Well if you get me,what I mean is she can let me go easily alright?... Not selling my meat.

I'm still depress about it, I will ask her that later (hopefully I can).

So I was wondering what will she answer me if, I ask her this 'Are you gonna choose you close friend, or you guy?'. Well, I can tell the answer is definitely be her guy of course. But I still wanna see how things go.

Sometimes I feel sad cause, there's some time, I feel like her only 'Substitute' friend. When she's bored, she'll go to me. But when her other friend is with her, she'll just dump me immediately. Such attitude from her. But I'm stupid myself that I can't forget her.

I think she'll be with him sooner or maybe now.... Sad erh? For a guy like me to be involved in such matter. Why can't I just be with her, and prove myself rather that i'm correct or not, then Im done. Why is there so much challenges? I don't even know if I can get her as my challenge reward in the end.

I'm stressed out now. And she doesn't care. What a friend.

-5-


☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯