Friday 31 January 2014

-13-

These days I don't know why I always feel something bites me. Referring to small insects actually. And my skin always have this....bump? Usually appears after mosquito bites. But mine is not circular, it has random shape. What have I gotten?

My neck's  muscle is at pain too now. But not so bad. But still, it's uncomfortable =0= My hand's also in pain.... When I was asked to handle something, it'll hurt. Not very bad, but still bad.  My leg's muscles also hurt if I start to walk very fast. This one perhaps I got it when I ran at the park two days ago.

As usual, runny nose =0= totally ruins our sleep. I caught cough too =0= At the morning I would be like waking everyone up with my morning cough. I don't know why but I smell fish everytime I start to cough. Hopefully not infections though.

-13-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯