Friday 31 January 2014

-14-

The enemy's sending missile straight to us!! Will the force field be able to hold it? Is it a nuke?

Back to reality

I asked her what does she mean by 'unofficial' relationship. I should have asked though =0= I can tell I'll be depress  again by her reply. Her reply always SHORT and BRUTAL. Where mine is long and humane. 

I very not prepare to read the damn reply. I might get something that can just end everything.

What if I a reply where by she goes to my side???
.
..
......
.........
BAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!

Kindda funny to think about it!!! Me getting that kind of reply!!

Forget about it. Just hope I didn't get nukes... or hopefully working missiles. I hope the missiles has error in the inside. Therefore it won't explode.

I have to face what I'm scared of...

Pray for me please....

-14-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯