Thursday 12 December 2013

Silence is my Medicine

So far~Things are the same. My time to relax never last long.

When my bro, little bro and mom reach here, I do my best to look good in front of them. Well of course I do not want to welcome them while my appearance's like shit.

So when I met them,they didn't greet me at all, which I don't really care. Instead few minutes later,  I got laughed at by my bro. Saying my hair's like some gangster. I don't mind people calling me one, but when one laugh while saying something, they mean only the bad side of it. I know my hair's like hell, but please don't rub it in.

Not so long in the car after leaving airport, little things i can't really remember happened and triggered me to be furious. Then my dad told them that my silent moment at home will disappear, since we usually shout at each other. The shouting I mentioned is not about argument or fight, just random shit actually. My brother and I start to argue about how I like the silence at home when nobody's there. Which in the end lead to my brother saying, 'If you have a wife and children, they will surely leave you at old folks home.'

I get very furious with that of course. But I didn't reply him anything, since I don't want to explode in front of everyone. So I just shut up and let him win the argument.

In future, if I have one, will they really leave me? I don't know future, that's why I also cannot continue the argument. That's not the first time though, he ever mentioned something that relates to if I have wife and children.

The reason my I follow the argument is that, I found out that silence is my medicine. I felt better in 5 days where silence is mostly what I experience.

Of course I don't want to experience silence forever, since it's my temporary medicine.I manage to make myself feel better in the 5 days of silence. Of course about the same suffer I had for these 2 years (almost 2 actually).

Hopefully things can get better and I continue my 'therapy'.

Not gonna let my holiday be like last year.


☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯