Saturday 7 December 2013

Aduh...

See, today is kind of.. retarded.I mean not much things happen today, it's just.... different. I won't list out the whole thing, just 2 main points.

Today, I got scolded by parent for being to good to friends. This doesn't happen once, but.... I don't know how many times already. Like before, I borrowed my junior geography book for year 7(means at that time I was in year 8). Okay, my mom found out about it and scolded me really bad. Well I was just being nice to her and borrowed her my book, and got scolded for being good. I don't know what's bad about it yet, if you know, please tell me the reason.(I can't remember what my mom said that time, I don't want to ask now, later scold me again).

The other one happened last few months when help my friend to buy a geography study guide in Singapore,well, got scolded again. Of course for being too good again.

That's the reason why I became ignorance for a while before. Until recently someone close to me told me that I starting to become ignorance. Well, I don't want my level of ignorance to be so high until someone told me that I really became an ignorance type of person.

Of course if someone tell me that, it means that I really became a person with pure ignorance.

So~ I decided to reduce my ignorance level.

And today, I helped my friend to get something and pay off in her behalf, (of course she's going to pay in future to me), got scolded again~

Damn, should I be ignorance or not, if yes, more lectures from parents, if not, friend run away.Well of course parents is more important than friends. They take care of us, the money we used is mostly from them, they provide us with shelter, food and others.

For friends? Everyone's leaving anyway, except for some since i have to see their faces next year. No more close friend I say? Since she's leaving to Swinburne.

I don't think I should say like that anymore. Now I'm on my different mode of thinking.

I didn't mention before but, now I try to be more optimistic. Previously I was the total opposite, but now no more. It feels, very different to be optimistic, the way I think before is really different from now. Being optimistic seems to be more... relax. Cause usually I always think due to something I did, something bad will always follow, more like punishment.

But now, I don't think about bad things happened today as bad lucks or punishment anymore.Now I take it as 'life', where no there's good, there's always evil. If I experienced evil, means I will experience good in future. I don't say when there's is bad, there must be good. Just follow fate.

Now that's about today.

WAITTTT....... I FORGOTTEN IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAYY!!!!

SHITTTTT!!! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND AM I??????

FORGET THIS FORGET THATTTTTTTT.....

I THOUGHT YOU BIRTHDAY WAS 21 DECEMBERR!!

MY GOOODNESSSSS TO ALL FRIENDS I'M LIKE THISSSSS

ALL SO GOOD, SEND ME AT 00:00.. ME? JUST REMEMBER AT 22:00....

LATE FOR 22 HOURSSSSSSSSSS

DAMN LUCKY I ON FACEBOOK TODAY, IF NOT I WILL NOT BE SAYING 'HAPPY BDAY' TO YOU. IF I DON'T WHAT KIND OF CLOSE FRIEND AM I???????

ONCE AGAIN SORRY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAVE A BLAST!!

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯