Monday 2 December 2013

Weird

Okay, I had been poisoning myself so that i can get rid of you in my mind. See, when ever I laugh, whenever I start to be happy, my brain will always switch to you. Of course I'am happy that I can see you in my head. But to think about it, why would I be happy? I bet you are disgusted now~Cause I think about you~Well I think you're disgusted because you read my entire blog~Well keep it up!~~ My blog's gonna end soon since we're not gonna be in the same school next year~

Of course I have to get rid of it . Thinking about you should be a poison to me now. What's the good thing about it? I can't get you by thinking about you. So therefore I always put this saying whenever I start to think about you, 'You are currently thinking about someone you can't get'.

Of course it's painful to do so, but rather than doing something stupid. Takes time of course, i remembered some nights, i can't sleep well due to that saying. 

But that's a few weeks ago. Now when I stop, I rarely think about you. Kindda.. nice~~ But of course sometime. But sadly, my feeling's still same, even with me thinking less about you.

I know the reason,well, i realized about it few hours ago.

It's because I want to prove to my self  and YOU that I'm right. Prove to you that i'm different from any people you ever be with or like (previous post). I also cause I always think that i have the chance to be with you for very long time, longer than others can do (i don't really know can or no LOL ,just being a little optimistic?).

You won't be in the same class with me next year what. So why would I still be thinking about this?

Well that time I asked you about my characteristic, you said you don't hate it. My appearance, you said you don't really care about appearance. 

If you answered bad in one of them or both, me no moar lyke you liao (after reading this, you are not to say anything bad about my appearance and characteristic :B)~cause I know I won't have the chance  . Well I always think about myself not having chance in the first place, but it won't work unless you confirm with me about it.( you just said that I'm your best friend as rejection, well too bad it's invalid in my head)

Still, WHAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT? 

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

The song clearly mention that both of them are lucky to be in love with each other since they are best friends.
But me? Damn! unlucky like what?.. have to go through shits~

Used to like that song, now FUCK!

I don't blame you, it's just my life is so different from any others. Lucky for them , unlucky for me. Of course there's other factor but Im not gonna post it here.

I'm not gonna write more shits here, cause I don't want to to feel bad( I don't know if you do).



☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯