Monday 18 November 2013

you are now crying infront of me.
others pat you and said it's alright.
and im here sitting behind you without knowing what to do.
is there anything I can do?
is there anything am I suppose to do?
or I am just better off doing nothing rather than just making things worst?
or should I do something that makes me better when I am down?
well I prefer being left alone...
others?... am I different from others in this matter?
I dunnoe man. don't know what to do.
I feel stupid just sitting down like this doing nothing, while you thinking me playing ff6 while actually im writing this post.
im not a good friend in the first place.
I can't get to close though...
almost all the time I have been treating you too much.. like treating my own girl, when you are not.

what will you do? if you are in my situation.

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯