Saturday 30 November 2013

I am (not) Ready

Yesterday night i posted about my impossible wish that i want you to stay at A Level in lodge, but that's what other people told me. i'm the type of person that does not really.. believe in what other people say until I hear it for myself. I do believe what he says but, I prefer to hear it myself so that I can confirm to myself that it's true. Well even though I believe already but, still want to hear it from you myself.

I asked you last night, and now I think you should reply already. I'am I ready to face the truth myself? Even though I know about the truth?

I'm not ready.... I don't feel like want to on my phone's mobile data and face the truth.

Should I hide? But I will feel uncomfortable.

Should I just go? But I don't want to feel sad again like last night( can't sleep until around 2 30- 3 00).

I can't hide.... Since I have no where else to hide. It looks like love has already found me. 

I'll have to go then..

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯