Saturday 30 November 2013

Means..

Forgot to put this one in in the previous post.(lazy press edit button)

Kay, so what this I forgot to type just now.

Means my story about this will end, the story about me liking you. I'll have nothing else to blog here anymore. Since we will only meet once every... few weeks? or months?

You' also will have better friends there, which I can be remove from your friend list.

My type of person is... bad. I tend to forget my old friends, even though our friendship is very strong. I tend to weaken it until the day the bond breaks. That's one of my dark side.

So therefore, I may forget you.

But, forgetting you is the thing that I suppose to do right? In order for me to have myself back like in the old days where I don't suffer much?

I don't want.... I don't want to forget you like this.Even when it come naturally where I forget about you without my conscious. I still don't want that to happen.

So, this is a judgement day, the day when it is decided if this blog is going to stop. Miracle... now's the time, I have to see the truth now. Pray to god that miracle... does happen.

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯