Saturday 8 February 2014

-Wow-Not Final-

So many people I know near my age (17-21) are married already for god sake. I cannot lose my battle now!!

Now now don't get me wrong, it's not like I was thinking about 'that'.. I was just thinking., it's like yesterday I was still 10 years old, or the age of people that does not think of marriage at all. Never know that it can be so soon. Time indeed flies. Never know I have to face such 'event' very soon.

The 'event' Im refering is not about marriage. But it's the battle where I must win someone, or else if the other person wins, and if they can stand together until their marriage, that's the point where I'll never have the chance anymore. Since that person will be with her true love.

Now come back to this person. I don't think of marriage yet, since it's still in far future.But I really have to win her soon, so that in future i won't regret.

She told me that, ALMOST everyday she hangs out with that guy. Today she didn't attend a friend's party. Perhaps that guy invited her to go somewhere again? And since she's driven away to that guy and now she don't even care about us, friends anymore?

It's very hard to trust her now. She may end up with that anytime now. A song suddenly plays in my mind..

I see you driving round town with the girl I love and I'm like, "FUCK YOU!".

-Not wow-Not Final-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯