Sunday 9 February 2014

-0.8 Final-

Didn't chat with her through out the weekend. And somehow it feels much better for me to ignore this matter for awhile. The reason for not chatting is not because I want to, it's because the reason she said to me before, and i remember wrote it in the last blog. So basically she's always out with that guy. And due to that reason, I believe she won't be the type of person that would reply texts fast. Like a reply every one hour or two? Sometimes 5 to 6. The other reason is because I let her enjoy for the time being. If I keep on texting her, I don't think she would like it.Because now I if start talking/chatting/messaging with her, she may start thinking about the things I said and start to be lookin' stressed out again.

Just wait till she see my face tomorrow, and that will be the moment she'll start thinking again. She should know.... That time is short now.

What if tomorrow she comes to me and says 'sorry'? Or any others like 'I tried to think for the best,and I think he's better than you',' he confessed and I accepted','Since you didn't give me much option, sorry I'll have to choose him' or any other negative responds....

Hopefully nothing bad happens.

-0.8 Final-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯