Thursday 6 February 2014

-Song-Myself-Not Final-

Don't you say you're sorry.
I cannot go on with such an answer.
Although I would like to go with the way you want.

Don't you say you are with him.
That would only make me still live in darkness.
So please do help me before you become his.

It's been the same way the same way through.
My life is alone and no one wants to help me.
Don't tell me this is, something I must be.

I've been trying and trying to.
But I can't,since no-one wants to help me.
From this world of loneliness, that I'm in.

Ooooh

Why don't just be mine?
You won't lose anyone.

Stop worry and be with me.
And I'll prove happiness.

What if we can't be together at all?
And you may lose your friend.

Without you my life stay, and life by....by myself.

-Myself-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯