Monday 3 February 2014

-21-

Well i think today is the day she's going back here from Chinese New year. And as well... Should be the day she hang out with her guy.

I'm not really stress out if she's with him. I'm just... bored now. Feeling the loneliness.

It's too quiet now. I feel like I'm dying to this loneliness. Oh well, if my life is fated to be like this.... then I can't do anything.

EDIT:

Quite long later.

No receive anything yet. So basically she's out with him and now... perhaps the guy confess his feelings and she accepts him immediately without she thinking of me. If things go uncool like that, then I won't be cool anymore to her.

Well basically I asked her to 'see' me as someone more than friend. And up to now she has not yet say anything. Let's just see fate. Rather I meant to be hers or not.

Think positive if she really goes to him without thinking of me and let's say fate....is positive towards me.

A drama?

I wouldn't want a drama whereby in the end she breaks up with that guy and began a story with me. Time is short now. Eventhough it's kind of a drama where people can make series of, for my best... Now it's not time for that.

Worst reply now will be, 'I can't, sorry','I don't want to.','I really really can't... even if I want to.','I'm already with that guy...', 'I feel weird thinking about it.' or......either she Ignored/Don't want reply or perhaps.... 'message failed to send'.....and many others...negative reply...

Kind of weird....now...

Don't tell me???!! Get drunk and they start partying??????And more party? and party?...party...par..

This is getting......

-21-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯