Friday 24 January 2014

May not be able to

Today, may be the last day I can enjoy being a close friend of hers. From tomorrow, things will change.

She and I may not be able to:

Go out of the school together.

Walk together to certain class.

Wait for each other before leaving class room.

Talk happily about things.

Smile to each other. 

Eat together.

Study together.

Hang out on weekends.

etc.

But I don't think she has any problem if I'm no longer her friend. She have others,the juniors and seniors. Well she seems to be closer with the juniors. EVEN closer than me. So that's what makes me think like that. I guess you like one of the junior? OR EVEN currently is dating one of the junior? I mean, she's so close with them that when we're walking together she can just leave me or 'dump' me for them. Well I always see her keeping  eyes for one person too. Things can happen, so I can't just ignore that feeling. The moment of truth will be around 24 hours from now. In truth I'm kind of tired being just friend with her when I have feeling towards her. It's hard to control jealousy, sometimes I can manage it, but mostly can't. The moment when she's with the juniors, that's the moment when I can't keep myself calm. There's always this feeling that I believe she is together with one of them. That's why I think the ending of this blog will be 'Dark Dawn'. I don't want that to happen of course. I can't keep having this unnecessary feelings towards her. Like jealousy, I can't study well due to this. It's either be together or not. That's all, I can't be a close friend of her's anymore. Later if things repeat again, I'll be in despair again. 

Pray for tomorrow. Do what I think it's best,and let god do the rest.

By the way my result for IGCSE is kind of depressing, out of 8 subjects, 1 B, 7 A. It's so close to straight A. Damn. 2 marks more then I can get A for that subject.

-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯