Tuesday 28 January 2014

-8-

She said, she was drawn to that guy because that guy seems to show her positive signs that he likes her too. At first she just liked him a little, but due to this, she liked him more. Just signs, but I don't know. I still, think that they'll end up together.

But what I want to say is...... it's the better not to like someone more, just because he/she shows positive signs that he/she likes you too. If that person indeed likes you to, just start the relationship, without having much boring drama.

I said that, but why? Cause I have experienced that feelings long ago and it's very unpleasant.

I liked a girl before. She wasn't really that attractive though. I liked her a bit. But my friends encouraged me to keep on talking and text with her, if I want to get her. And so I did.. I remember a few times that I asked her some question about me, and her answer was so positive that she raised up my feelings towards her. At some point, I get negative feedback from her, and that usually ruins my day. When I about to give up on her, others will support me not to. When I about to lost my feeling towards her, she might just go up to me, smiles and talk to me, and that literally makes me strongly like her again.  At a point where I felt so much positive signs on her, someone told her that I liked her. And she starts to avoid me.

But that doesn't matters to me anymore after she gets together with someone. And that person..... has a total opposite behavior and attitude compared to me. I was....wowed, feeling like a total fool.

So.... all of this 'Positive Signs' have been making me suffer extra. If I weren't too stupid, I would just go away from all of this 'traps'.

I was still dumb after that event. So the same happens to me again when I liked someone else. AGAIN, she wasn't that attractive. I liked her a little only. AND again others..... encouraged me to do the same thing ( different people). And from there.... AGAIN POSITIVE SIGNS TOWARDS ME. At some point~ AGAIN I get negative feedback from people about her~ AGAIN I start to feel down. AND AGAIN POSITIVE SIGN makes me think I have hope. I remember one time when she messages me early in the morning just to greet me. And others was like:

 'WOW you know it's rare to make girls message guys early in the morning?!!'

I was WOWed to that of course. And yea... due to all of these positive signs... I was driven away again.... thinking she likes me too.

Then~~~~ again I was wrong~~~~ the type of people she likes, it's also totally different from me =0=

From there I began to think wisely. There's this girl that's actually nice to me ever since I met her. But I never do anything good to her. I never repay her good deeds toward me. And this time I didn't tell anyone about it. Then I start thinking about her. Then I started to like her. I didn't get carried away to 'POSITIVE SIGNS' anymore. But her deeds is the one that makes me like her more.

And........ you should know that person.

When I was carried away by this positive signs, I literally forget about my close friends, I tend to ignore them for this. And that's what 'SHE' is been doing currently. She starts to ignore me most of the time, putting her 'guy' as the main priority. And of course, she would sacrifice a close friend for it.

Wow wow wow~ To be continued.

-8-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯