Friday 31 January 2014

-16-

Is it nuke? Force Field wasn't activated at the correct time. So the missile landed in the base, but did not explode. So.... is it nuke or normal type? Or spoiled missile?  None dares to check.

Reality 

After what I replied last night, I think her reply now might make me down again. Always this Short and Brutal message comes from her all the time. Just.... don't know how brutal it might be this time.

My reply was about the negative impact I would get if things doesn't go well. I can imagine her reply will be like,'life's hard, we have to get use to it.','i felt disgusted...','I can't leave that person.','sorry...I'm already with him :o' or any other answer that is either the same or depressing.  

I hope things are not over yet...

-16-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯