Thursday 30 January 2014

-10-

Day 6.

The missile launched was brutally done by me, until there's smoke everywhere. But I kept on firing.

But then I didn't realize that the enemy has force field protecting it's base.

Now the only choice I have is to send a Force Field squad secretly to enemy's base and disable the enemy's field.  I hope at this time, the enemy won't send us nuke.... Or else, everything will end...

Back to real life.

Now, I'm really scared to on my phone's 3G or accessing it to the internet. I just.... afraid if she send me messages that would end everything, like 'enough, I don't want to hear anything anymore!' or 'sorry, but I'll stick to him no matter what you say' or others....

I'm afraid more than before. Just not ready to see her reply. What kind of diabolical reply might I receive? I'm already about to use up all my ideas. Yet she's still.... highly positive towards that guy. My heart beat increases up high as I began to touch my phone and on the 3G.

I'm afraid.

Will I make it through this?

-10-

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯