Wednesday 14 November 2012

Dream

Sounds familiar? Of course for those people who listens to old musics.

This title above is part of a lyric from a song named All I Have To Do Is Dream by Everly Brothers.
Today I started to learn this song by listening (I play piano) and found out that's it was simple to master it( mastered in one day as most of the parts are repeated). I decided to learn this song as this is my favorite song ever since I was really young. Not only that. The lyrics best describes me these days (could say most of the lyrics).

Here's the part of the lyrics that describes me best.

When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

I don't know for the 'When I want you and all your charms' as I don't know what's that means. I am in English as Second Language class.

Hopefully you read this someday and understand my feeling back then.

I some how stupidly think that you are going to read this as you don't even know I have a blog.
All hail to God of lolz.

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯