Tuesday 20 November 2012

Now about you... But not for you and...also you

And now I'm writing for you.

Been 3 weeks ever since I ask that question. I'm not really eager to know the answer but, does it really take long?Is true that you get headache whenever you think about it?

Most of all... Does it bother your holiday?

If those does not happen or occur to you, then that's great.....But does that mean you don't care about the question anymore?Perhaps you dump it?Or maybe forget it?Thinking I'm differ than others means that you can don't think about it?

These days... I have been waiting for reply from you. I have been leaving my account on the whole day, making me hard to do other things as it's lagging. Hoping to get a reply. 4 days I didn't see you on at all, making me worried. But why worried? Perhaps... the thing I had mentioned in my previous post....But still, we are not together or things like that, so why do I even bother?

Or perhaps I do really have to bother.

Why am I waiting and bothering for such a thing and make me hard to do other things?

Stupidity?As I had mentioned before

Or perhaps....... Never mind

I have been exposed to computer for a long time due to the reason mentioned above and sleeping late....

I'm sick now(The Real Sick) hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. It's my own stupidity to do such things. 

End of transmission.


☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯