Sunday 18 November 2012

Love or Stupidity

Love or Stupidity? I don't know, that's why I'm writing here.

I have seen people doing retarded things just for his/her lover. I won't say examples as those may offend you(if you ever does it), so I'll just keep it to myself. I'll just describe this topic briefly(how I see it). You may correct me if you think I'm wrong, as I searching for experience.

Love: The feeling toward someone, and you willing to do things for he/she so that you can win his/her heart.

Stupidity: Doing things to attract his/her lover, knowing it's just going to hurt him/her self and make others looks down at that person (the looking down at other person does not happen if the case is kept secret or not serious)

Scenario (from a film I watched years agoin ntv7 ,not a movie): A the couple went somewhere with a friend (the boyfriend's friend) sitting at the back of the car and when he starts talking to her boyfriend who is driving, she starts to get angry and told him to shut up rudely as it is disrupting him driving. He said 'Okay' and shut up as he doesn't want to.... (you know the feeling if you talk back to your friend's 'precious person'). Then suddenly, she starts talking to her boyfriend who is still driving. His friend felt jealousy and told her not to disrupting him driving. And so they starts quarreling and the girl said 'If he doesn't leave the car, then I leave.'

The bf got confused and in the end he kicked his friend out.He apologized for kicking him out and his friend said before leaving,'Remember you can call me if you got any problem.' in a manner that he was extremely pissed off and filled with hatred towards them. The gf kept telling him to shut up while he was talking before leaving the car(which I think it's extremely rude).

In this whole scenario the bf just  kept on saying 'yes' or 'okay' which shows that he obeys his gf's order. Of course you must obey the person you love to keep the relationship, but please use brain arhh... use common sense which order you should obey, if you also obey wrong, in the end you only hurt yourself and others.It's like he does things he doesn't like,also things that will scatter him from his friends which I called stupidity. Up to now, I still don't get why he chose her as his gf lol. Perhaps her beauty... well for me, I don't need to get very beautiful one. Because as long the person's heart is beautiful, their faces and appearances will automatically be beautiful in our heart. I only realize about this in this mid year. Realizing that, for years I had been liking girls for their faces and appearances, not their hearts. But now, I have chosen the one with beautiful heart :3

Just a reminder.....If he or she kept on giving you stupid instructions that will make people look down at you, better just leave the person and find another one. To make it easier, put this question in mind, "Chance of better future or FOREVER stuck with things you don't like."

Make sure you realize things yourself.


☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯