Tuesday 13 November 2012

Duction-Intro

Hi there. I'm new here, but that does not mean you can scam me. There's nothing to scam anyway.

So just telling you before reading my future post.I create this blog not for posting up pictures, writing about politics or experience from the wild. I'm going to use this blog to write about what I feel about the girl I like. That's all, boring? Leave then. I don't know how long this will last, but I'll write things here.

To think, it's more a like my own story after confessing my feeling with the girl I like. What's her name? Well her name is that.

(I can't use emoticons her since I'm using serif font, they look like hell if i use it)
(Lazy change font)

I don't know how long will the story be, hopefully long, so that I can write more things here.

So there's nothing much here, just my feelings and.... more feelings.

Good-day!

☯ Follow This Person (Better not) ☯